Friday 6 February 2009

Beyond the ocean (Working title)




This ocean of light, what is beyond, nobody knows but those who have crossed have never returned. One say that there a land, full of joy and hapiness where people never feel the pain anymore but this is just nosenses. Dreamers are the one who tell us about this world and are the reason of all departures toward that unknown world. Does it really exist? Definetly not. My father went to the "Big Trip" when I was ten and let me and my mother on our own. I hate Dreamers and that's why I would give my life to stop this foolishness. My name is Benny Atmolson and I'm the leader of the resistance, our name "The Wispers" for that's the sound our victims heard before being adducted. Why do we do what we do? you may think. Because all of us have lost at least one of his beloved because of this and which I have the conviction that there nothing but the death beyond.
Our world is devasted, water is covering almost 85% of the world so we lived in a island but for how many times? This situation has helped the Dreamers for people have lost their hope.
When we try to convice people about the danger of crossing, they say that we're all gonna die anyway and if there is a hope, he is away beyond the ocean. It's wrong, it must be something that we can do to save us all, we just have to find what.
Who are these Dreamers? Nobody knows. Everybody trust then because they aren't like us, a different species, extraterestian kind or something. Where did they appear on our planet? Probably long time ago, two century before our era. I've tried to question the one we adducted about his people but it's difficult because it seems that they can't be waking up though he was speaking during his sleep. He was talking about this world beyond the ocean, it was like he wanted me to believe him, his voice was sweet and kind he said "Benny, don't be frightened of the ocean, cross it and you'll never be afraid, your father is waiting for you, Benny stop the fight and listen to your heart"but it's a trap though it was really conviced. I understood now why so many people have been cheated by them.
What can we do against us? I don't know but we don't want them to continue to send people to death. Then we will adduct them all even if we have to face the anger of people. They will chase us, try to kill us because they all want to hear there names in a dreamer's dream and set off.
What a fool! They can't understand what is so evident. Whatever they think, We will fight until the end. But How rude I am, I'm almost forgot to introduce my team. Here are my best friends, Marcus Mr genius in charge of fixing the oldies we found, electronics stuff, computer ect... a really good guy, nice and cute like girls say, Anny the rabbit-girl she love carrots but it's not really use in fight but her speed and discretion make her the perfect spy, nobody know that she is one of us as a matter of fact. Zack the mountain man, a big strong fellow, his job helping in mission with his strengh, he is warm-hearted and a good joking-teller. And the last one my dear Shina the Holy Nurse, What could we do without her? I was seriously injured one day, a man stabbed me in the back in a bar and when I woke up, she was there saying "It's okay, I've taken care of your wounds, it's healed now but don't move out of your bed for 3 days", I was bewitched by her kindness and her beauty. Since that day I'm in love without her but she hasn't known yet for I don't want her to know.
Our next mission will be to capture another one in Tansley's temple, the place is watched everyday and well-guarded but it won't be a problem. Anny will go first spying to give us all the informations about the facility, number of guard, the number of room and where is the Dreamer's room. Then Zack will take care of the guards while me and Shina will abduct the target. The rendezvous point will be at our head-quarter for the alarm would probably be set off during the mission. There Marcus will try his new invation, the watching head-phone. Putting on the Dreamer's head, we will be able to watch their dream and understanding how it works.
The time as come for us to go to this dangerous mission. Let's move everybody!


To be continued

0 commentaires: