Wednesday 14 January 2009

The First Universe ....

"Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-Lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie."

You've probably already had recognised the first universe we're going to see. Let's talk a little bit about it and what's better that talking with one of the famous character "Mr......
Gollum" I know that my choice is a kind of weird but I like that little creature.

The Crazy man: Hello dear Gollum, You've got a really important role in that story, you're at the beginning through the end, How do you feel about that?

Gollum: We wants it, we needs it. Must have the precious. They stole it from us. Sneaky little hobbitses. Wicked, tricksy, false!

The Crazy man : Interesting....then you're still mad at these hobbits, Why don't you just move on?

Gollum : You're a liar and a thief.

The Crazy man : Beg your pardon?

Smeagol : No!

The Crazy man : Ho yes! I forgot that Gollum is double, hi Smeagol, how is it to share a same body with Gollum?

Gollum: Murderer

Smeagol: Go away!

The Crazy man: Well, I think that what I've just heard answer the question

Gollum: Go away?

Smeagol: I hate you, I hate you

The Crazy man : It seems that neither of them care about me and my questions, may be they don't see me at all, anyway it was a funny experience. I hope for you too.


2 commentaires:

marla dellamorte said...

very funny
poor gollum stuck in his roleplay!

The fake world of a crazy man said...

Yeah and me, they don't even noticed my presence, may be because I worn the ring hehe